Monday, July 11, 2011

News x 3

A lot has happened in the last few weeks, regarding the second book…

I’ve decided to publish my story The Bone Violin together with the second book, in one same volume. Why? Because this particular story deals with characters and places from the same world as Puppet-master’s Marionette. Due to the specific nature of the story told in The Bone Violin, it cannot stand alone. You’ll see what I mean when you read it.

The illustrative process is going great. Another illustration is slowly emerging, and I can honestly say that it might become one of my favourites. I’ll post it here as soon as it’s finished.

Not so long ago I wrote two songs based on my books, to be used by Numenor, a Serbian metal band. One is entitled Gavrius Clay; it explains the life and death of this obscure character. The other is called Chronomanser (hronomanser). As I’m told, these songs are slowly taking their final shape, so the end result is closer than ever, which is exciting, to say the least. I hope to share them with you when the time comes, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment