Saturday, May 29, 2010

Of things to come...


Although many people have told me ( including my editor) that it would be nice to see some romance in the second book (for a change) , I stand by my original idea to exclude it altogether, like before. Curiously, of all my readers, only one person told me that there should be no romance. I applaud her for daring to be different and thank her for showing me that my own stand, when it comes to romance, is shared by someone.

Expect, however, political intrigues, a ton of surprises and sudden turns in the plot.
I have to add that I'm absolutely thrilled with the way this second book is progressing. It's practically writing itself. I expect it to be much better than the first one, in practically every aspect imaginable.

I know that some of you had a few negative remarks regarding the covers of the first book. I'll have to disappoint you then, because the covers of the second book won't be much different from the first, since I wish to preserve the visual identity as much as possible. These two books make one whole, and their covers have to be 'similar'. It is something I won't change my mind about, but your remarks are always welcome.