Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A big update after a long time


I have neglected my website - that is more than apparent. It's time for a serious update - long overdue, one might say.

First and foremost, I've decided to make my second book even darker than the first. After talking to several of my readers I've realized that my first book is not as dark as I may think (or fear), which encouraged me to experiment a bit more with my second book, in hopes of making it even darker than the first.

I've just received another sketch from my illustrator. I'm very pleased with how the drawing of Gavrius Clay is progressing (second book). Though we are taking slow steps, I expect it to be a fabulous illustration, once finished.

Yesterday I read that Plato, a Belgrade bookstore, has filed for bankruptcy (stecaj, as it is called in our language). I am sad to hear of this, because Plato was the first bookstore to sell my book, and therefore I have a special bond with that particular company. Besides, I've bought many a book there (books in English, mostly). My sincere hopes are that the company will somehow pull through and get back on its feet to take the leading role in supplying us with quality English books and magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment