Friday, February 13, 2009

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (free books and posters)!


Image from glowtxt.com text generator

I will be giving away 5 copies of the book(Puppet-master's Marionette vol I) and 5 posters to those who contact me first! My e-mail address is senka7@yahoo.com When you do send an e-mail, tell me whether you want the poster or the book (you can't have both).

Please, if you already bought the book, don't ask for another one. Give the chance to others to win a copy! However, you can ask for a poster if you already own the book.
The book or the poster (depending on what you want) will be sent to you by post, most likely. This offer is valid only in Serbia, because I'm paying for the postage costs. Bear in mind that there are only five copies of the poster and five copies of the book! If you are among the lucky top five, I will contact you within a day to tell you that you won and ask you for your address.

If you want to see how the poster looks, go to the main page of this website (link bellow the top banner).

Best of luck to you all!